Made of closed-cell, self filming polyurethane foam, it has a higher flexibility and resistance than any other type of rescue tube, therefore able to adapt to rescue victims of any size.
Dolphin has three separate but at the same time fundamental functions:
- It can be wrapped around the casualty for water rescue;
- It provides emergency resuscitation thanks to the Flex Mask stored in its own housing on the device
- It has a space for fin storage.
The design studies have led to the development of a wave-shaped form, which ensures a firm grip, easy to bend and the redistribution of weight, correctly balanced to assist superior range high performance throwing.
- The segmented body confers easy grip and allow an easy placing around the victim’s body
- The tow strap integrated in the main body, ensures high reliability
- The width of the shoulder strap tape, provide more comfort to the rescuer
- Metal carabiner and closure rings
- The handles offer great versatility
- The built-in face mask allows to carry out primary resuscitation procedures