The rapid intervention bag - with respirator inserts is an integral part of it!
For the rapid intervention squad it has become an indispensable tool to be able to carry important material for the rescue of a casualty or a third person in case of emergency.
The GEARBAG safety trophy bag provides space for extensive material, depending on the individual emergency concept of a fire department. In the 67 liter main compartment fits even a complete SCBA. In various interior and exterior compartments, there is room for additional material such. B. Rescue cloth and rescue sling, escape hood, rescue knife etc.
The sturdy trolley system in combination with the sturdy aluminum cast-cast rollers and slide rails on the floor allow easy transport by a single deployment force without much effort. Also over stairs.
In addition, the KOMBI linen bag can be mounted on the GEARBAG for the return journey with a fire brigade.
- External fire fighter / Halligan tool holder
- Main compartment (67 liters) with:
* 3-fold belt z. B. for PA attachment
* Zip-top compartment
* Side mesh pockets
- Mask compartment (13 liters) with:
* Additional mesh pocket
- Zipped outer compartment (W x H: 45 x 19 cm)
- Removable yellow sign (W x H: 45 x 8 cm):
- Additional, removable yellow sign (W x H: 45 x 8 cm): for individual labeling
- 4 heavy-duty carrying handles
- Robust trolley system with:
* Aluminum die-casting reels
* Telescopic handle
- Sliding rails on bottom facilitate procedure in the side creep
- All-round upholstery to protect the SCBA, regulator and respirator