First response backpack specially designed for field hospitals. It also includes a detachable compartment that can be used as a waist bag for triage and personal belongings.
- Quick opening system.
- It consists of two different parts: main backpack and detachable waist bag.
- The backpack can be hanged and unfolded, allowing quick access to its content and to the inner compartments.
- Includes four different colour compartments to classify the medical material according to the international colour code.
- Four different sizes inner mesh pockets.
- Six side multipurpose elastic bands.
- Ergonomic back panel for a more comfortable use.
- Padded backpack straps with adjustable front belt.
- Quick-release system for emergencies.
- Adjustable padded waist straps.
- Reflective night and day bands in the front side.
- Front flat quick-access pockets with glow-in-the-dark pullers.
- Inner elastic bands in different sizes for medical material and equipment.