The ROBUST’S tactical backpack adapts to any emergency situation thanks to its semi-rigid construction that guarantees extra protection and adaptability to both the content and the user. In addition, the inner layout can be organized for easy identification of the content.
- The front compartment can be wide opened and includes a detachable transparent PVC window to easily identify its content.
- New laser cut MOLLE system all around the bag with drainage holes for water or dust.
- Compression side straps and extra-slim zipper pocket.
- Ergonomic padded backpack straps.
- Adjustable chest straps with glow-in-the-dark whistle buckle.
- Quick-release system for emergency situations.
- Detachable waist strap to securely adjust the backpack.
- Padded back panel to guarantee total comfort.
- Compression bottom straps to attach a blanket, a sleeping bag or a mat.
- Bottom zipper pocket to store the rain cover.
- Identification panel, detachable life cross rubber patch, and cardholder.
- Reflective high-quality bands and pullers.
- The main compartment is divided into two sections, each of them with many dividers and compartments.
- Front section to securely store the defibrillator thanks to the adjusting elastic bands. It also includes two adaptable dividers and two multipurpose mesh pockets.
- Top front pocket for different material.
- The other section is completely adjustable thanks to the inner dividers and its many straps and elastic bands.
- Molle velcro straps to securely attached the oxygen cylinder (up to 3L) including manometer.
- Back compartment for the hydration bag and an oxygen tube output.
- Isothermal ampoule holder for up to 46 vials.
- Inner flap with three high capacity mesh pockets.