The FALL SAFE® Spider Arachnida (FS243.04) is a chest harness optimized for a upright body position and minimized abdominal fatigue for extended working hours at dificult access, made with high quality polyester, air flow foam for maximum confort and 30MM aluminium buckles.
- The Spider Arachnida chest harness for optimized upright body position and minimized abdominal fatigue for extended working hours at di cult access.
- The genuine Spider Arachnida wrap around design with its characteristic 4 arms, was designed to support the upper body perfectly and with comfort without interfering users normal movement.
- Dorsal aluminium D-ring attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system, D-ring can easily be hidden and stored to not get in the way of a bag or load on the back.
- Fully adjustable chest harness made with lighter webbing width 30mm made in high quality polyester webbing also width 30mm buckles with smooth and precise adjustment.
- All support padding made with airflow foam for maximum comfort and excellent support for extended periods of use.
- Standing chest D-ring for fall arrest system, small gear loops under arms for gear and material.
- Ventral karabiner with triple locking closing for added safety.
- Chest harness can easily and safely be attached or detached at the rear buckle and ventral karabiner to be used as a full body harness or only as a sit harness.
- CLAW Chest Ascender FS33380 for ascending ropes can be easily attached, available separately.
Field of use:
- Confind spaces
- Rope acces
- Window acces