Lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving rope ascent.
FALCON ASCENT is a lightweight seat harness featuring a two-part ventral attachment point that fastens with an OMNI carabiner. This attachment point makes it more efficient during rescue operations involving rope ascent. The FALCON ASCENT harness features a semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached.
Two-part ventral attachment point fastens with an OMNI carabiner and allows connection of a CROLL ventral rope clamp. The low position of the rope clamp makes it more efficient during rope ascents.
Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight.
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
- Waist belt: 1 (70-93 cm), 2 (83-120 cm)
- Leg loop: 1 (47-62 cm), 2 (50-65 cm)