Versatile and adjustable harness
The CORAX is a highly versatile harness: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This fully adjustable harness is available in several colors and in two sizes, to fit different preferences and body types.
Versatile and easy to use:
- durable construction suited to summer and winter activities
- waistbelt equipped with two DOUBLEBACK buckles to easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in an optimal position
- adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing.
Easy to carry and organize gear:
- two rigid front gear loops
- two flexible, high-capacity equipment loops in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- capable of racking ice screws with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder.
Designed for comfort:
- FRAME Technology design allows weight to be distributed across the waistbelt and the leg loops
- interior contact areas are lined with soft material.
- Waist belt: 1 (65-96 cm), 2 (76-107 cm)
- Leg loops: 1 (48,5-59 cm), 2 (54-67 cm)