This backpack is specially designed for paramedics to comfortably organised and carry all essential medical equipment for emergency rescue in difficult access areas. Its special design ensures and guarantees the necessary freedom of movement to the user.
- External MOLLE system on the front and both sides of the backpack in order to attached additional pouches and compartments.
- Inner pocket for the hydration bag and a hole for the tube.
- Top front pocket for different material.
- Removable side MOLLE handle.
- Padded multipurpose front compartment to store the defibrillator.
- Small bottom zipper pocket to store the impermeable rain cover.
- Padded back panel made of breathable fabric.
- Detachable inner flap with elastic bands on one side and transparent PVC high capacity pockets on the other.
- Four velcro straps to securely attach the oxygen cylinder in different positions, allowing to correctly distribute the weight.
- Isothermal ampoule holder for up to 44 vials.
- Five detachable transparent compartments to classify the medical material and equipment according to the international colour code.
- Ergonomic padded backpack straps.
- Adjustable chest straps with glow-in-the-dark whistle buckle.
- Quick-release system for emergency situations.
- Waist strap to security fasten the backpack. Includes small zipper pockets for the smallest equipment.
- Compression straps at the bottom to securely attach a blanket, a sleeping bag or a mat.
- Identification panel with velcro, detachable life cross rubber patch and card holder.
- High quality reflective straps and pullers.
- Compression side straps.