Automatic fire extinguisher PII ABC Powder 2 kg is suitable for extinguishing initial fires. It contains ABC powder (for combustion of combustible solids, flammable liquids and combustible gases). The powder is multifunctional and very effective, but it can cause irritation in humans. The content of extinguishing powder is 2 kg.
It is suitable for use indoors. In rooms where we are not located, where we do not have control over the space and we do not have the possibility of immediate extinguishing. The fire extinguisher is automatically activated at 68°C.
- Content: Powder ABC 2 kg
- Fire rating: A B C
- Propellant gas: N2 (nitrogen)
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C
- Discharge time: 10 seconds
- Range: 1.5 m at 3 m high
- Extinguishing surface: 4 m2
- Standard: EN3, Directive MED 96/98 CE, Directive PED 97/23 / CE
- Suitable for: extinguishing of combustible solids, flammable liquids and combustible gases