With the hose winder PRO, pressure hoses of all kinds can be wound up or assembled into hose packages in just a few seconds and without much effort. Thanks to the hose guide the hose does not slip, even if it has to go a bit faster.
Set up two rubber feet secure hold even on smooth surfaces. When the tube pack winder is folded up and tilted, it stands on the two air-filled tires and can be easily pulled like a sack truck. Thus, the hose winder is not only suitable for stationary use in the fire station, but can also work directly on site
The hose winder can be disassembled and folded in a few seconds, each part has its firm place and must not be carried loose. The winding cross is stored with a durable plastic plain bearing, durable ease of use over many years! The axis is in a comfortable
Height of 90 cm. All steel pipes are hot-dip galvanized.
- Suitable for B, C and D hoses
- Frame completely galvanized
- Firm, safe stand thanks to rubber feet
- High mobility due to the low weight and the wheels
- Built up or dismantled in less than a minute
- Extremely comfortable winding of hoses and winding of hose packages
- Hand crank removable, thus easy insertion and removal of the hoses